Terms and conditions
JUNIOR JUMPERS, Commercial Registration No. 702683, as the supplier of recreational services, sells all tickets and supplies all recreational services and facilities to you (the customer) including, but not limited to Trampolining, Trampolining lessons, use of the wall, bag jump, equipment rental and maintenance, the condition, layout, construction, design, maintenance and use of trampolines, the presence of people or objects thereon, the surrounding areas and any other associated sporting activities or similar leisure time pursuits (recreational activities) in the JUNIOR JUMPERS venue subject to the following conditions:
By purchasing a ticket for or by using any of the facilities at any JUNIOR JUMPERS venue, you the customer and your dependents agree to be bound by these conditions:
- You understand and are aware of the risks involved and agree to accept responsibility for you and your dependents subsequent, informed and voluntary participation. Jumping on trampolines can result in injury.
- Your use and/or dependents use of the JUNIOR JUMPERS facilities is undertaken in accordance with the rules and conditions displayed throughout JUNIOR JUMPERS.
- Children must be at least 1 year of age to use the facilities at any JUNIOR JUMPERS venue and when less than 8 years of age be supervised by a responsible adult. Where you are responsible for such children you agree to be bound by these conditions on their behalf and you will directly supervise them at all times.
- JUNIOR JUMPERS has implemented all necessary safety measures without removing the inherent nature of the activities.
- You understand that during your or your dependents’ participation, you or they may be exposed to a variety of hazards and risks, both seen and unforeseen. You are fully aware of the services, equipment and/or other facilities that are offered at JUNIOR JUMPERS. You are also fully aware of your physical limitations.
- You individually and/or for any/all of your dependents, understand and accept that the activities that you or they will engage in at JUNIOR JUMPERS involve inherent and other risks. These risks can result in varying degrees of physical harm, personal injury disfigurement and potentially death.
- You understand and accept that these activities are strenuous and can be dangerous and require a degree of physical ability, maturity and skill. You understand that JUNIOR JUMPERS will make neither evaluation nor recommendation in regard to your sufficient physical fitness for engaging in the activities provided.
- You acknowledge that it is your sole discretion to use and allow your dependents’ to engage in the activities provided and will assume all risks, both inherent and other risks and accept responsibility for any personal property damage and loss and for any degree of physical harm you and/or your dependents may suffer.
- You understand that failure, deliberate or otherwise to adhere to the rules and regulations or misuse of any equipment will result in full liability being assumed by the participant, your dependents and you.
- All tickets remain the property of JUNIOR JUMPERS and cannot be refunded, transferred or resold. They are valid only for the date shown and are void if tampered with.
- If you purchase a ticket for the use of the trampolines or any other equipment or facilities at any JUNIOR JUMPERS venue on behalf of another person, you and that other person both agree that you make that purchase as the authorized agent of that other person so that he/she will be bound by these conditions.
- JUNIOR JUMPERS. may use any photographs, video footage of you, your dependents, or other minors in your care who use our facilities, Collected during your use of our facilities for publication and for use in advertising or promotional material. Such photographs or video footage may appear (whether on their own or in conjunction with other photographs, video footage and/or text graphics) on social media platforms such as Facebook; Instagram; Twitter; Youtube; and/or Snapchat. You hereby grant JUNIOR JUMPERS. the unfettered right to use all such photographs and/or video footage in such manner and hereby grant us permission to record, store, transmit, reproduce, replicate, modify, advertise and generally exploit all such photographs and video footage for our benefit and in such manner as we in our discretion deem appropriate. Note also that JUNIOR JUMPERS. operates closed circuit television cameras on-site which may be recording footage of you, your dependents, or other minors in your care while using our facilities. You consent to our use of all such footage in the manner described above and agree that the purpose for using such photos and/or video footage is for advertising, marketing and promotional purposes only and is not intended to insult, defame or slander any person. You acknowledge and agree that your consent and agreement to the above is given for yourself as well as on behalf any dependents or other minors in your care while using our facilities. You also agree not to take photos for Commercial use without the consent of JUNIOR JUMPERS
- You accept responsibility for your own belongings, valuables and possessions, including Wallets, Purses, Keys, Watches, Cash, Phones, Credit Cards, Cars, Clothing and any other item you possess. JUNIOR JUMPERS does not accept any liability and will not replace, reimburse or provide any compensation for such items should they be misplaced, stolen, damaged, destroyed or lost. Your items are your responsibility.
- All tickets remain the property of Junior Jumpers and cannot be transferred or resold. They are valid only for the date shown and are void if tampered with.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Junior Jumpers reserves the right to resell the time slot if the customer does not attend the facility at the time slot purchased.
- If for some reason and at the complete discretion of Junior Jumpers, an amount is refunded, it will be done only through the original mode of payment.
- The customer must comply with all signs or other directions of Junior Jumpers and it may suspend or cancel the customer’s access to recreational activities at the Junior Jumpers venue in its absolute discretion for non-compliance with these conditions, or for reckless or careless conduct.
- If you purchase a ticket for the use of the trampoline or any other facilities at the Junior Jumpers venue on behalf of another person, you agree that you make that purchase as the authorized agent of that person so that he/she will be bound by these conditions.
- Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited to register as a user of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
- Junior Jumpers will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control ) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of the UAE.
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
- This agreement:a. is governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates, the Courts of which shall have exclusive jurisdiction, and
b. if any part or provision is determined by a Court to be invalid or unenforceable all other parts and provisions shall still be given full legal force and effect.
Address: Gold and Diamond Park – Building 7 – Office 115, Dubai, UAE. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact: 043049222
Waiver and release
To the fullest extent allowed by law, you agree to forever waive, release from liability and discharge claims against JUNIOR JUMPERS, its employees, directors, owners and its subsidiaries and affiliates from, and agree not to pursue any form of legal action for any, and all liabilities or claims that you and or any of your dependents’ participation in the activities and use of any and all equipment and facilities at JUNIOR JUMPERS. This release refers to all claim types, including breach of contract fraud, or any other suit and includes losses alleged to be caused by the negligence of JUNIOR JUMPERS to the fullest extent permitted by the law. You also agree that you are responsible for any and all medical costs, including, but not limited to ambulance, hospital, pharmacy, physiotherapy, psychological, rehabilitation or other medical costs.
You are aware that it is advisable to consult a doctor or physician before undertaking any physical activity. You warrant that you, and/or your dependents do not suffer from any medical condition and/or incapacity which may impair your and/or your dependents ability to use and participate in the activities and services and further, that you, and/or your dependents do not suffer from any heart condition, epilepsy, allergies, skeletal conditions, spinal, history of sport injury or any other medical condition which may result in you and/or your dependents potentially placing yourself and/or your dependents in a position of risk by participating in the activities/services.
Pregnant individuals are not permitted to take part in any of the activities at JUNIOR JUMPERS.
These conditions shall be governed by and construed firstly in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates in which your purchase is made (the courts of which shall have exclusive jurisdiction). If any of these conditions should be determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such conditions shall be deemed deleted and the remaining conditions shall remain and continue to be valid, binding and enforceable.
By purchasing a ticket and entering the facility you hereby declare your legal responsibility for yourself and/or your dependent(s). On behalf of yourself and/or your dependent(s) you agree to all of the above terms stated in this document and agree to indemnify JUNIOR JUMPERS from any and all litigation that may be brought by or on behalf of the dependent(s). You agree not to bring any litigation against JUNIOR JUMPERS. You agree to pay any and all legal costs incurred by JUNIOR JUMPERS in defense of any litigation brought against JUNIOR JUMPERS.