All you need to know
Kids at Junior Jumpers
- Junior Jumpers is for kids from walking age up to 6 years/110 cm tall (whichever comes first).
- There are no weight restrictions.
- Children aged over 6 are welcome to use our café but can’t use the playground.
- Stretchy, comfy clothing will help your little one to play and learn more easily.
- Shoes are not permitted. We recommend grip socks to prevent slipping, and these are available from Junior Jumpers.
Grown-ups at Junior Jumpers
Not currently, but it’s in our plans so please watch this space.
Yes, grown-ups are welcome to join in. Please observe the rules about footwear, above.
Babies at Junior Jumpers
Yes, we have a cozy private room with a recliner so you can attend to your own personal needs and those of your infant or toddler. Here you can change diapers, feed or nurse your little one, or use your breast pump.
Yes, we welcome kids as soon as they’ve started to walk. However, they should be able to walk without assistance.
We recommend arriving 15 minutes before your time slot so you have time to check in.
Bookings can’t be refunded or transferred to anyone else, but we’ll do our best to reschedule your booking.
Blue Parking on the 2nd floor of Dalma Mall.
Bookings, payments and refunds
It’s strongly recommended because we often sell out in advance – especially on weekends and holidays. Click on Book Now in the menu at the top of the page to check our current availability and to secure your preferred session.
You’re welcome to pay on arrival, but this means you won’t have booked online and therefore you run the risk of arriving after we’ve sold out, or having to wait for a session with available space.
Yes, our Multi-Visit Pass makes an ideal gift. These are available for 10, 20 and 25 visits and can be bought at the venue.
No, you are not allowed to exit the venue and re-enter. The ticket is for one-time use.
Yes, you can enjoy our cozy JJ’s café experience without buying a venue ticket.
Yes, our menu is carefully designed for kids as well as for grown-ups. Check out our healthy yet tasty kids meal options from the menu.
Yes, the opening hours of JJ’s café are the same as the venue.
Monday – Friday: 10 AM to 10 PM
Sat, Sun – 10 AM to 12 AM
No, but we have a great café with an extensive menu featuring tasty, nutritious food for both kids and adults. Cakes can be brought in from outside if you’ve booked a birthday party with us.
Yes, we offer both open cube lockers and paid secure lockers.
Give us a call at 04 304 9222 to speak to customer services.
Safety & COVID safety precautions
For times of raised COVID risk, we’ve put in place the following precautions:
- extra cleaning and sanitising throughout the day.
- temperature screening on arrival for all staff and customers – anyone with a temperature of over 37.5°C will be refused entry.
- restrictions so that only 1 person can use a trampoline at a time, ensuring that users are always 2 meters apart.
- social distancing of 2 meters in our café area.
- facemask requirements at all times for customers and staff.
- reduced capacity in our playground – so we encourage you to book ahead online to
- avoid disappointment and ensure contactless payment.
- the new role of ‘Hygiene Host’, a member of staff who ensures that these measures are followed at all times.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for? Find out how to get in touch on our contact page.